Monday, May 26, 2014

Electrosensitive: Outliers in a Wireless World - Extended Previe

Electrosensitive: Outliers in a Wireless World - Extended Preview


"Electrosensitive: Outliers in a Wireless World"
This is an excerpt from a short film I've made about people who suffer from Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity (EHS).
This film was screened at The Peterborough International Film Festival in Canada in January 2014. Details here...reframefilmfestival.ca/films/2014/film/electrosensitive-outliers-in-a-wireless-world
A shorter version of this video and my photographs were shown on the Guardian website and the story and my photos were published in the Weekend Magazine on the 30th March 2013. See here... gu.com/p/3en9v/tw and here... gu.com/p/3emad/tw
You can view the portraits from the project on my website - thomasballphoto.com. You can also read more about the series in a article I was commissioned to write for Photoworks as part of the Brighton Digital Festival 2013 here...photoworks.org.uk/outliers-in-a-wireless-world
For details on future screenings and exhibitions keep a look out on my blog thomasballphoto.wordpress.com or follow me on twitter twitter.com/tballfoto or Facebook tinyurl.com/c5opn8m
This film is copyrighted and should not be reproduced or screened without prior permission.
Music by Peter Rudenko.
15 Etudes (Peter Rudenko) / CC BY 3.0

No comments:

Post a Comment