Friday, April 26, 2013

ELECTRO SENSITIVITY


ELECTRO SENSITIVITY

Being able to physically feel different forms of radiation is certainly very exciting.  It is also very humbling, annoying, wonderful, and sometimes frightening and painful.
The range of experiences, sensations, and unexpected occurrences over the years have often left me speechless;
Speechless, because I had no reference point in any language.
I was trying to understand what these sensations meant. Learning the language of energy or Xi is a bit like trying to be consciously aware of all the nuances of green in nature.  What I knew of concepts such as ether, energy, chi, ki, prana etc could only supply words, and they speak little of sensations and physical realty. 
Let me begin to explain:
By holding my hands at the correct distance from any object, I feel its charge and affect on me [positive, neutral or negative].
I can best describe it as a change in frequency. This makes the dermis  [skin] react with multiple sensations such as warmth, cold, tingling, pressure, push, pull, numbness, vibrations, pain and pulsing.  The three basic responses [positive, negative, or neutral] are clearly felt in the dermis.
We have always lived with sources of radiation that are animal, vegetable and mineral and can potentially be felt by the majority of people. For some this ability comes naturally. Others discover it through various training in the martial arts, or learning different forms of healing.  Most people need to awaken their “sleeping gene”.
The simple way is to use Magic Patch.
_________________________________________ 
 Technological Radiation, or frequencies not necessarily compatible with health.
______________________________________________________

As a hyper sensitive I feel the change in pressure for every light bulb turned on or off in a room. 
I feel the radiation from high voltage cables running parallel to the road.
I feel it when I drive under cables.
I feel it when someone is texting.
I feel magnets, batteries, remotes etc.
I feel the wi-fi as static electricity all over my body.
I feel tingling in my head when I’m standing underneath a fluorescent light.
I feel the electro magnetic field that surrounds a cable, and a whole lot more.

Am I a freak or unusual?  Maybe so, but I am sure that I’m not the only one.
I went to a concert with over five thousand people; I loved the music but had a terrible evening.  People’s cell phones were on “quiet” and many were texting. I could feel the electro magnet “buzz” and it made me feel ill.
I feel personally threatened by the amount of 24/7 electro smog.
Don’t ask me if I’m angry.  I can feel, see and measure some of the damage done to all of us in the name of “progress”.
http://www.lifepulse.co.il/electro-sensitivity/electro-sensitivity/

No comments:

Post a Comment