Friday, October 07, 2005

My Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Disappeared When I Moved Away From the Electrosmog!

Interesting, the following person has an extensive website outlining his coming down with Crohn's Disease and then the symptoms of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. He went through all kinds of treatments, saw all kinds of doctors, and had a number of elaborate theories, but his last post summed it up as the following at

http://www.newtreatments.org/cfs


My Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Disappeared When I Moved Away From the Electrosog!!!

Update, December 2003

Virtually all chronic fatigue symptoms I had have disappeared. I have discovered what was the cause: Extremely high electrosmog levels in my apartment.

When I moved back home to my parents place in the country, the energy levels returned very soon afterwards. In rural France I had no problems what so ever. I am not saying every CFS is caused by electrosmog (read: DECT wireless phones, cellular phones antenna's, cellular phones, UMTS, digitenne, etc), but it would be wise to do some research in that direction.

The following research article, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome - "Is prolonged exposure to environmental level powerline frequency electromagnetic fields a co-factor to consider in treatment?" also supports this, though it mainly talks about EMFs while excluding the ones that come from Microwave Antennas - which are now ubiquitous and much much much more dangerous I believe:

http://www.acnem.org/journal/17-2_december_1998/cfs-emfs.htm

Peace,

paul

No comments:

Post a Comment